Monday, November 14, 2011

Time to get organized

With paintings seemingly coming and going in all directions, I've been working on getting organized. Other than running a 1/2 marathon (very slowly), I spent the weekend photographing, wiring, varnishing, etc.  I have a booth at a show at the Carriage House in Manotick this weekend.  It's kind of an impromptu thing so I hope we get traffic.

In other news, my brand new business cards arrived from Vistaprint today, and they are quite nice.  Just wish I had put my QR code on the back but that's OK.  Oh yes, and I finally put a couple of images on my Imagekind site so I can sell prints more easily.

Here is a recently finished piece.  I think I'll call it "Escape".

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Creative Catalyst Paint Out! February's word is LEAP and there is still time to get your piece in. Your entry can be as literal or as figurative as you want! The goal is to just create.

    ReplyDelete